April 28, 2009

I am Super Mommy

My name is Super Mommy. I appear to be an average person. I'm a daughter, a sister, a sister-in-law, a daughter-in-law, an aunt, a friend and above all, a wife and mother. I'm just an average person. Until I put on my cape. Then my true identity is revealed. I am Super Mommy. I fix meals, boo-boos and problems all at once. I entertain, clean and plan. I am a teacher, a nurse, and a cook. And that's just my day job! I manage the house, the finances, the chores and the children. I am the caretaker of the the lawn and the laundry. I am a barber, a chauffer, a gardener, a stylist, an interior designer, a maid, a survivor and a lover! Am I just an average person? I am over-worked and under-paid. I am happy.

My name is Super Mommy. Welcome to my world...

2 comments:

  1. I just found you through The Pioneer Woman! I saw your name and thought it sounded like it would make a good blog. Keep typing - I've enjoyed what I've read!

    ReplyDelete