November 18, 2009

Cluttered Thoughts

You know you've been neglecting your blog when you can't even remember neither the password to log into Blogger, nor which email address you used to create your account!

I think I'm having a mid-middle-thirties crisis here. Or perhaps it is just that we are approaching the holidays and I feel completely unprepared. I feel so unprepared and apathetic that I have been sitting at my computer staring at my homepage, hoping an answer will just appear on my moniter. These are some of the questions running through my head...

What do I put on my childrens' Christmas wish list when they don't need anything and we don't have any more space for things they want?

How am I going to get my holiday baking done when we have plans every weekend from now until 2010?

My house is a cluttered mess! Can I clean it in time for the holidays?

Why am I blogging when I should be de-cluttering?

No comments:

Post a Comment