May 11, 2009

No way! Not Me!

I did not sleep in until almost 9am on Saturday morning, even though I knew I had a visitor coming. No, Not Me! And when I did finally drag myself out of bed I did not bounce around the house in a wild cleaning frenzy, even though said visitor (my BFF since Kindergarten) told me not to. Nope, Not Me! Also, I was not so darn busy doing "damage contol" that I forgot to feed my chlidren their breakfast. And I didn't let them watch TV during this wild frenzy, either. It was so Not Me!

My manic mind is so full of things I didn't do on Saturday, that I can't remember what I didn't do every day before that... or what I did do, for that matter. Didn't I what? Did I do that? No way! Not Me!

(Oh, and I did not refuse to cook on Mother's Day and enjoy it. I would never use any excuse like that to wiggle free from the kitchen. So Not Me!)

3 comments:

  1. Love the not me! Are we related because I'd never do any of those things either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute "not me's" :) Hope you had a happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slept in on Saturday and was then frantically cleaning before my sister-in-law came over that morning! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete